follow – Breathing so hard I feel like my lungs are gonna explode.
see – Focusing on nothing but my breath.
– Those moments while gearing up and the fear transitions into focus.
– Check, Check, Recheck – never enough.
– Each jump is just as important as the next. Constantly struggling with not thinking about the next one of the next thing. Always a lesson in presence.
– Balance between Boredom and Bedlam. Learning to truly deal with this is important.
– Feeling the grass under my feet as I pack after a long day is amazing.
– When my time comes I want to go out on my shield.